Children's Bible Clubs
Throughout My Passport to India, you've been learning about life in India.
Chris introduced you to many people - including lots of kids - who are meeting Jesus for the first time!
But there are still millions who have never even heard of Him!
Today, you have an opportunity to do something about that!
You can give the gift of a Children's Bible Club to boys and girls in India who are waiting to learn about Jesus. This is an incredible, effective way to share the Gospel in India!
In case you've missed it, here's how Children's Bible Clubs work:
Mission India trains and equip India's Christians to introduce a Children's Bible Club in their own community. Each $1 enrolls another child - $40 provides the club experience for 40 kids.
Bible Club curriculum materials are developed by Indians for Indians and are available in India's major languages.
Children's Bible Clubs:
- Introduce boys and girls to a loving God who created each child in His image
- Teach Bible stories and songs
- Provide a safe place to play and just be a kid
- Teach youngsters to share their faith with friends and family
- Encourage good nutrition & hygiene
- Inspire children to serve their communities and become future leaders
Throughout My Passport to India, you've been filling your family suitcase with coins and dollars for Children's Bible Clubs. Now it's time to put those coins into action!
- Each $1 you give can change a life in India!
Add up the coins and dollars in your family suitcase. Make a gift to Mission India in that amount online or with a check in the mail.
Then put your last stamp in your passport!